Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread


I made this bread the other night to have with our spaghetti and Jeff and I both loved it.  It was way better than the spaghetti itself!  And I didn't have time to let it rise nearly as long as it says, but it still turned out great.

1 1/4 c. warm water
2 T. sugar
2 T. canola oil
2 1/4 t. instant yeast

Mix and let sit for 5 minutes.

Add
1 t. salt
3-4 c. flour

Add flour slowly until dough forms a ball.  Then continue to knead for 5 more minutes.

Put dough in an oiled bowl.  Cover with warm towel and let rise for 60 minutes (or until doubled...I waited about 30 minutes).

Separate dough into 20-25 pieces.

In one bowl mix
4 T. butter
2 cloves garlic, minced

In another bowl
1c. parmesan cheese, grated

Roll each dough ball in butter mixture, then in parmesan cheese.

Place into greased 9x13 pan.

Then let dough rise until doubled (I only waited about 15 minutes.)

Bake @ 350 for 15-18 minutes.

Then try not to eat the whole pan in one sitting... I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment